[gopher] Overbite: should the default for clicks be inline view?

Jacob Dahl Pind rachael at telefisk.org
Sun Feb 26 11:45:55 UTC 2012

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012, Cameron Kaiser wrote:

>> Personaly I found the inlineing a bit confusing,
>
> How so?
mostly because it seem somewhat random here which linkes actual shows up
as inline, thought at first it might have been noscript that did it, but
doesnt look like it.

Inlineing when it works makes for a slighty faster experience when you are
jumping between files you are readning.
I suspect what you have in  mind is to actual make it work all over the
place, that would be neat.

regards

--
Jacob Dahl Pind | telefisk.org | fidonet 2:230/38.8