[gopher] caps.txt complete syntax

Jacob Dahl Pind rachael at telefisk.org
Wed May 23 14:28:28 UTC 2012

On Wed, 23 May 2012, Cameron Kaiser wrote:

>> There something wrong on some servers.
>>
>> The correct english world is "delimiter". BUT floodgap.com have
>> "PathDelimeter=/" in his caps.txt file.
>>
>> I copy/pasted the floodgap version then I have also the wrong one =)
>>
>> Can we fix it at "PathDelimiter=/"  ???
>
> Where was everybody the first time we talked about this?

When I look back in the lists, delimeter was writen multiple times, and
noone seems to have commented on that, so either people spell as badly as
I do or they realized that the key aint the importaint thing but the value
is.

I looked at the overbite protocol.js and saw your comment on it, and would
second that oppion that its too late to fix that now, lets retain it as
our version of "kernal".

--
Jacob Dahl Pind | telefisk.org | fidonet 2:230/38.8