[gopher] Good news: OverbiteFF isn't dead yet

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Sat Oct 22 15:54:28 UTC 2016

> Great work! And good news indeed; but I don't think Gopher will ever die
> right? :)

Well, no, but my unscientific survey seems to indicate OverbiteFF is a
major means of access ...

One thing to keep in mind: looks like nsIFile and in fact generic access
to the file system is no longer accessible from the content process. This
means custom skins are probably no longer possible. I haven't been able
to find a workaround; this is apparently by design for security reasons.