[gopher] Announcement - Gopher Browser for Windows v1.1

Matt Owen (Jaruzel) jaruzel at jaruzel.com
Wed Apr 26 18:43:42 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I am proud to announce the release of Gopher Browser for Windows v1.1

Gopher Browser for Windows is a simple Gopher Client that follows the UI
motif of a Web Browser to navigate Gopher sites easily.

You can look at some screenshots and download it here:

http://www.jaruzel.com/apps/gopher-browser-for-windows/

It can integrate directly into Windows, and has full support for the
gopher:// URL handler - so your preferred Web Browser will pass those
links to Gopher Browser automatically when you click on them in web
pages, for a seamless experience.

It is a complete product, and has been heavily tested for bugs, however
this is my first time sharing it with a wider community so if you
encounter any problems please let me know!

Additionally if you have any suggestions for improvements or new feature
requests, please also let me know as I am keen to make this the de-facto
Windows Client for Gopher if possible.

Cheers,

Matt (Jaruzel)
http://www.Jaruzel.com