[gopher] Geomyidae 0.28 release

Christoph Lohmann 20h at r-36.net
Tue Aug 8 06:33:01 UTC 2017

Greetings comrades.

I am proud to announce the 0.28 release of geomyidae[0]. As talked about
in the last e‐mail, it is now hosted on bitreich[1], which is a  project
to  create simple solutions. Gopher is a simple protocol, that is why we
use and spread its use. You can try out the gopher git  interface  here:
[2].  The  interface for it is called stagit‐gopher[3]. Soon we will no‐
tice this list about the first release.

Back on topic. What's new in geomyidae?

* The parsing of gph files is now more liberal. When you do something wrong,
  it will most of the time just display the line.
* DCGI speed was increased massively.
* Error messages are now more useful.
* More files are now handled as text files automatically.
* The OpenBSD rc.d file was fixed to modern days.
* Typos have been fixed.

I hope you enjoy it.

If you want to easily report errors or help, join #bitreich‐en on freen‐
ode IRC.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann

[0] gopher://bitreich.org/9/scm/geomyidae/tag/geomyidae-v0.28.tgz
[1] gopher://bitreich.org
[2] gopher://bitreich.org/1/scm/geomyidae/log.gph
[3] gopher://bitreich.org/1/scm/stagit-gopher