[gopher] Moderation of the ML

barana . Barana24 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 8 11:04:51 UTC 2017

When i joined this list it took lots of emails and pleeding to get on. Iirc the last time took rounds of pleeding that lasted 4 months.
John even back then said he wasnt interested in it as hed moved on-on his www site- its possible with repeated identical emails we could demonstrate the group is happy to take on a mod team that we agree with and have voted in. As long as their not a hitler  im happy..... come to think of it, ive not seen a phisher on here yet!
My 5c (australia got rid of 1&2c peices in the early 90's)