[gopher] ML moderator election

Keiya keiyakins at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 21:44:23 UTC 2017

On 8/13/2017 10:55 AM, David Meyer wrote:
> As to the topic at hand, I think the discussion list should be
> maintained in the form that is most useful to those who contribute the
> most, but my personal preference is that the discussion remain available
> in the form of an e-mail list.

It appears the current consensus is that we stay here, update the list
of administrators, and keep everything pretty much as it is, but without
the new-baby-induced absentee administration.
> A Usenet group has some retro appeal, but it is already available as an
> alternative interface via Gmane.

Yep, it's how I use the list. It works quite well for my needs, and the
mapping is natural enough to be virtually transparent.

It does occur to me it's rather ironic that, as far as I know, there's
no gopher-accessible archive. Heh.