[gopher] Tor for Gopher

Bradley D. Thornton Bradley at NorthTech.US
Wed Aug 16 23:46:43 UTC 2017

a bit of recap, or at least, revisiting....

On 2/13/2017 9:47 PM, Christoph Lohmann wrote:
> Greetings comrades.
>
> This ugly discussion of how to add TLS to gopher has lead to all kind of
> extension proposals which look so ugly...

> That  is the reason why I am proposing a simpler migration strategy: Let
> us move all gopherholes to tor.

This discussion produced some noteworthy, and constructive points, and
I'm not drudging it up again so much as I'm merely showcasing something
related that just came accross my inbox which I felt some might some
value in cloning or hacking on:

https://github.com/vbatts/tor-box

enjoy :)

--