[gopher] salsa.net hung connections

Ray Lopez rl at well.com
Tue Aug 15 15:19:03 UTC 2017

For some reason I've never been allowed to post to this discussion list
so I hope someone sees this.

It looks like I've got web crawlers accessing my gopher proxy at
ratthing.com:7780.  Ratthing.com and salsa.net are the same server.

I'm in the process of blocking them so hopefully this problem will be
alleviated soon.

RL