[gopher] Gophermap 2 Index PHP script

rl rl at well.com
Sun Aug 20 14:50:44 UTC 2017

The email thast refers to the gophermap2index link was an ancient one that was just released by John G.
I no longer use that script on my gopher sites, but if anyone is interested in it I can post it up again.
RL

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Kim Holviala <kim at holviala.com> Date: 8/20/17  05:17  (GMT-06:00) To: Gopher Project Discussion <gopher-project at lists.alioth.debian.org> Subject: Re: [gopher] Gophermap 2 Index PHP script
Yep, the /0/~luser/ is a perfectly cromulent gopher url. The server will never see the type 0 - it's just a hint to the client that the incoming data is text/plain.

Looks like a Gophernicus url to me \o/ (on mobile so can't check)

- Kim