[gopher] Palm OS Gopher Client

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Thu Aug 24 00:36:16 UTC 2017

> Is there an existing Palm OS Gopher Client? There are SSH clients, but a
> native Gopher client would be pretty swanky... I just acquired a never-
> been-used Palm T|X today and I intend to use it as a terminal and light
> duty wireless client for small changes to code (programming, gophermap,
> PHP) yeah, I am a glutten for punishment. Back in the 90s, I wrote apps
> native in memo pad, compiled with TinyC. Good times.

I have a Palm OS gopher client I wrote myself. It has ... issues on systems
with small stack sizes, notably earlier DragonBall systems, but works well
on my ARM Palms like my Zire 72 and Centro. I suppose I should put it up
somewhere for people to play with. It is written in Plua.

-- God will pardon me. It's His business. -- Heinrich Heine -------------------