[gopher] Fwd: Gopher mailing list moved

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Sat Dec 9 00:28:30 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

You all should have received the below announcement.  This message will
be the last post to the alioth mailing list.  Please direct future
messages to gopher-project at other.debian.org.

If you do not receive the below post from that address, please contact
me directly and I will investigate.

Thanks,

John