[gopher] Gopher & Chrome OS

Walter Vermeir wvermeir at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 09:37:38 UTC 2017

It also works/worked on my Asus Chromebook R11.

But ... to install it I need to allow installations from untrusted sources.
Because it is not in the Play-store. I am now using my Chromebook in
'normal' mode and I am not allowed to install stuff manually.

So I need to use my Chromebook in de developer mode or I can not install
the gopher-app.

And that brings me to the question I have since long;

1) Why is the gopher app not in de Play-store?

2) And can there not a solution been found for whatever the reason is and
can someone submit it to the Play-store?

> > Sadly, the Android app is not working anymore i think.
>
> On Chrome OS or in general? It's definitely working in general, I have it
> installed on my Nexus 5X with 7.1.1.
>
> --

GNU/Linux: Because a PC is a terrible thing to waste.