[gopher] Gopher & Chrome OS

Walter Vermeir wvermeir at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 15:18:17 UTC 2017

> > 2) And can there not a solution been found for whatever the reason is and
> > can someone submit it to the Play-store?
>
> People are welcome to, but I'd prefer the name and contact information was
> different, because I can't provide support. Kevin did something like this
> with a modified build, which is perfectly fine with me.

Because Kevin has made a slightly more advanced version of the Gopher App
and you give your permission it would be a good match if Kevin would be so
good to take the burden to do the Google Play store submission
administration.

If there are no volunteers I am willing to (try) to submit it but I think
it would be better if a programmer does that.

--
GNU/Linux: Because a PC is a terrible thing to waste.