[gopher] OverbiteWX

James Mills prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
Wed Jul 26 01:26:21 UTC 2017

Not to "toot my own horn" but I think its time we considered just building
and maintaining standalone clients that are both easy to deploy/install and
maintain.

I've done so already and use them daily:

gopherproxy => https://github.com/prologic/gopherproxy
gopherclient => https://github.com/prologic/gopherclient (Needs a rewrite
to use a better UI tooling such as what powers Atom)

cheers
James

James Mills / prologic

E: prologic at shortcircuit.net.au