[hardening-discuss] Reply

Peter Morka petermorka002 at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Mar 3 16:19:47 UTC 2011

ENGR. PETER MORKA

Dear Sir/Ma,

I was the Chairman of the Contract Award Committee,

Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources, Nigeria I am in search

of a reputable person who will assist me in the collection of (US$15.3M)

FIFTEEN MILLION, THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS.

And subsequent investment in properties in your country. You will be required to:

(1) Assist in the clearing of the said sum.

(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment

(3) Assist in purchase of properties.

If you decide to render your service to me in this. I HAVE AGREED

TO SHARE THE MONEY AS FOLLOWS: 30% for you while 70% is for me. If this

is okay by you,mail your address and private Telephone for easy communication.

Respectfully,

ENGR. PETER MORKA