[hardening-discuss] Network camera/Better offer

Elaine elaine.yx at leadipc.com
Fri May 31 17:51:37 UTC 2013

Dear Manager,

Knowing from google that you specialize in security surveillance with high reputation!

We are professional IP camera manufacturer and looking for partners in your country.

Why us?
1. Good quality and compatibility: same quality to Hikvison/Vivotek/Planet/Everfocus, etc. And compatible with Axxon/NUUO/exacq/QNAP and so on.

2. Reliable technical service and 2 years warranty.
You are guaranteed with real-time support service from a professional technical team for two years.

3.We have partners in 30 countries, especially in Europe, Asia and America.

4.No need for any application license cost/fees. We provide VMS bundled with our IP cameras.

Please feel free to contact email me if you would like to know more.

Best Regard,

Elaine/Account manager

If you would like to receive our newsletters to get more idea of our products, please click here to subscribe;
Don't want to receive these newsletters anymore? unsubscribe