[Hostname-devel] Assignment: Please get back to me.

Mr. Chuwang Li confirmation11 at space.pl
Fri Sep 3 01:21:09 UTC 2010

I am writing you on behalf of mr. Bambang Sucipto of Sumatera Utara - Medan, Indonesia, who sublet from
our company a contract of servicing and maintenance of aircraft and the supply of its accessaries awarded
to our company in Benin republic. The contract was completed sactisfactorily by him in await of payment,
and the payment has been released since on the 1st of february 2010, but all attempt to reach him via his
personal email and phone number seemed to be fruitless.

I have particularly looked forward to having his close relatives come for his contract funds but none of
his family members has shown concerned. Maybe they are not aware of his contract job with my company or
he has been the only child, only God knows. Please take this serious as I am taking this liberty anchored on
strong desire to ask for your assistance in helping Engineer Bambang Sucipto receive this payment and look for
his close relatives and hand over this funds to them as his contract funds. Please I wish to kindly ask you
to keep this information to yourself only so as to avoid unnecessary claims of this funds by unscropolous
individuals who would falsely claim to be his relatives. Please if you are ready to carry out this assignment,
send to me your names in full, direct phone number and contact address. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely yours,

Mr. Chuwang Li.