LSB init scripts in dh-make

Thijs Kinkhorst thijs at debian.org
Wed Aug 9 09:55:29 UTC 2006

Hello Carlos (and others),

I've been following your work on the LSB init scripts through your blog
and I see that you're doing great work to improve the Debian boot
process, thanks!

One thing I noticed is that you're trying to get current init.d scripts
updated with LSB information. Maybe it would be a good idea to provide a
patch to dh-make aswell; this is an often used template to create a new
Debian package and the template init script does not have dependency
information.

Since I'm not into all the details I'm not creating the patch myself,
but passing it on to you :)

Good luck!

Thijs