Ubuntu's upstart project

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Mon Aug 28 10:15:38 UTC 2006

> OK, interesting.
> It seems as if Ubuntu will definitely use it - are there any plans for
> Debian which weren't discussed on this list?

Scott only recently told me about it. We should evaluate it, yes. It
looks promising. But there are no plans, at least none from me,
other than general world domination (as always).

--
 .''`.     martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user

"men who say it cannot be done should not interrupt men doing it."
                                              -- old chinese proverb