some lsb related questions

Carlos Villegas Carlos.Villegas at nuim.ie
Tue Jul 4 14:13:08 UTC 2006

Hi,

 >Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
>>-Should we report a bug for skeleton to be FULLY lsb compliant by
>>adding "Should-Start" and "Should-Stop"?
>

> Well, the should-* headers are as far as I know optional, so if they
> are not needed, there is no reason to have them in the file.

if the skeleton script is the template used to create an init script it
would be convinient to include the "Should-Start" and "Should Stop"
headers" as then people writing a script would know they exist and use
them if required.
A short description of every header and a reference to where to find out
more information (like http://wiki.debian.org/LSBInitScripts)would be
useful.

Who maintains this script? Is it part of the sysvinit package?

cheers

Carlos