SVN repository and welcome to our Google Summer of Code student

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Wed Jul 5 18:46:27 UTC 2006

[Henrique de Moraes Holschuh]
> Can we force the SVN commit mail hook to use a single address? I
> don't like the idea of whitelisting the entire
> @users.alioth.debian.org for what is supposed to be a SVN
> commit-only RO list.

Well, you only need to whitelist the four users listed on
<URL:https://alioth.debian.org/project/memberlist.php?group_id=30730>,
as those are the users capable of commiting to this svn repository.
No need to whitelist the entire domain, and I agree that it is not
something we want to do.

I really like the fact that it is possible to easily see who commited
the change when reading the email, and do not really know how to avoid
it (though I am sure it is come config option in svnmailer.conf), so I
hope we can keep the user info in the From field.

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen