New LSB compliance list of init-scripts and guide for maintainers (SoC 2006)

Carlos Villegas Carlos.Villegas at nuim.ie
Mon Jul 10 17:18:00 UTC 2006

Thanks Octavio for reminding me that we need to contact the maintainers
again because it was not properly solved the 21/Nov/05. They just added
some headers without adding any information but a short description.

Here are their headers:
### BEGIN INIT INFO
# Required-Start:
# Required-Stop:
# Default-Start:
# Default-Stop:
# Short-Description: Script to unload and load ALSA modules
### END INIT INFO
Not even Default-Start information. You can see this information as well in:
<URL:http://initscripts-ng.alioth.debian.org/soc2006-bootsystem/lsblistKey.html#alsa>

It was allegedly solved for version 1.0.10-1 and we are showing the
status of unstable: 1.0.11-3.

A similar issue happened with alsa-utils.

cheers,

Carlos

--

Carlos Villegas