IRC channel for discussing the Debian boot system?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at
Mon May 29 09:08:44 UTC 2006

Would it be useful to have a IRC channel to discuss the Debian boot
system?  I hang around on #pkg-sysvinit on (soon, and plan to use it to coordinate the Google Summer of
Code boot project work.  Are there other relevant IRC channels I
should use instead or in addition to this?  #debian-boot is about the
installer, so I believe it is slightly off-topic to a discussion on
the boot system.  What do other think about this?

Petter Reinholdtsen