List of init scripts for metainit transition

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Tue Jul 3 09:28:41 UTC 2007

[Joachim Breitner]
> No, seriously. The latter is found on lintian.debian.org somewhere
> (at least those without). The former − well, a bit too much work for
> me ATM.  If anyone else wants to do it, though: Great!

When I count using 'apt-file search etc/init.d|cut -d: -f1|sort -u|wc
-l' in Sid, I get a lower number than yours.  It report 843 packages
with init.d scripts.

I just created
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/LSBInitScripts/DependecyBasedBoot> to
track the progress of converting Lenny to a dependency based boot
system, and lintian show 373 packages still missing headers.

Happy hacking.
--
Petter Reinholdtsen