Mapping an upstart job to a init.d script (sssd)

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Wed May 12 10:49:51 UTC 2010

I'd like to note that the SSSD itself carries an example init script for
Fedora and SUSE in the src/sysv directory of the tarball. (Arguably we
should move that to the contrib directory so it's easier to find)

This might be a better place to start than trying to reverse-engineer
Ubuntu's upstart script.

--
Stephen Gallagher
RHCE 804006346421761