[Kernel-handbook-general] Moving kernel-handbook to git

Ben Hutchings ben at decadent.org.uk
Tue May 17 03:02:00 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-04-30 at 17:16 +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> I've just finished converting the kernel-handbook repository to git and
> pushed it to Alioth.
>
> If no-one objects, I'll be continuing development in git and will remove
> the Subversion repository at some point.

I'm now committing and pushing to the git repository, which is
accessible at any of the following (first is for developers only):

ssh://git.debian.org/org/git.debian.org/git/kernel-handbook/kernel-handbook.git
git://git.debian.org/kernel-handbook/kernel-handbook.git
https://alioth.debian.org/anonscm/git/kernel-handbook/kernel-handbook.git

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings