[Letsencrypt-devel] Searching for a reliable business partner in Asia Pacific Region.

Frank Williams frankwilliams2334 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 22:59:23 UTC 2016

Dear Sir,

I am British Citizen working with a large American Multinational Company
here in United Kingdom.

I am looking for a reliable businessman / individual resident in the
Asia Pacific Region that understands English language to handle a
profitable business for our mutual benefit.

My Company sources most of our basic raw materials from the region.

We will be making a good profit in every quarter of the year. If you are
interested please contact me by e.mail (frankwilliams2234 at gmail.com) for
more details.

Thanks & best regards,

Mr Frank Williams