[libhid-discuss] hid_interrupt_write() error

Mark S. Townsley mstownsley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 18:50:52 UTC 2006

Hi:

My device has 2 endpoints (of transfer type Interrupt), one is in (0x81 EP 1
IN) and the other is out (0x02 EP 2 OUT).

I issued     hid_interrupt_write(hid, 0x81, MY_PACKETS, PACK_LEN, 10000);
and it returned:

    could not claim interface 0: Device or resource busy.

This is even though my HID has been opened and interface was created
successfully.

I tried reading by    hid_interrupt_read(hid, 0x02, myresults, 2, 10000);
and it returned:

    error submitting URB: no such file or directory.

Did I do something wrong with these interrupt write/read requests?

Thanks

Mark