[libhid-discuss] hid_interrupt_write() error

Mark S. Townsley mstownsley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 22:12:04 UTC 2006

Thanks Charles.  It works that both interrupt_write() and interrupt_read()
returns "SUCCESS".
However, the char * returned by interrupt_read() is emptied.

I am writing a series of bytes and supposedly, the device will response with
a 2-byte size message.  When I print out the message, that is nothing.

And BTW, in lsusb, the MaxPacketSize is 8 bytes.  Does that mean I cannot
write more than 8 bytes (let say 12 bytes) at a time?  And if I need to
write more than 8 bytes (let say 12 bytes), do I issue interrupt_write() 2
times (8 bytes + 4 bytes) in a row?