[libhid-discuss] Doubt regarding Installation of libhid

Peter Stuge stuge-libhid at cdy.org
Wed Apr 25 14:14:44 UTC 2007

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 11:26:13AM +0530, Anmol Ranka wrote:
> Am I using the right installer packages? Please let me know

Try this instead:

http://dl.atrpms.net/all/libusb-devel-0.1.12-5.0.99.fc5.at.i386.rpm

Unfortunately I couldn't immediately find any libhid rpm.

Install the libusb-devel rpm and you should be able to build libhid
yourself though.

> DISCLAIMER:
> This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may
> be privileged. Before opening attachments please check them for
> viruses and defects. MindTree Consulting Limited (MindTree) will
> not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded
> attachments emanating either from within MindTree or outside. If
> you have received this message by mistake please notify the sender
> by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any
> unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in
> part is strictly prohibited.  Please note that e-mails are
> susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any
> improper, untimely or incomplete transmission.

Please don't add this kind of nonsense to your outgoing messages.
At the very least not to messages you send to public mailing lists.

If you did not intentionally add this yourself then have a chat with
your managers and explain how this blurb in fact just makes the
company look silly. E-mail does not become secure because you ask
people nicely. If you need security please use electronic signatures
and strong encryption instead of legalese. Thanks.

//Peter