[libhid-discuss] Some help?

Justin Williams justin.williams at xponix.com
Wed Aug 1 17:28:59 UTC 2007

Hey guys... I've ran into a problem with the libhid. Well, not so much libhid, more my lack of understanding of the USB Bus system. Since this is a card reader, I need to get the handle on it, etc, then simply loop and read when data is available. The sample script talks about how to get the PATH_OUT, PATH_LEN, etc. variables, but my lsusb output is a bit more complex than the one I saw in the commented description. I was wondering if you could take a look at it and help me figure out the hex ID's I need for this. I have attached a copy of my lsusb output for that device. Thanks in advance!

Justin Williams
Xponix Inc.