[libhid-discuss] Libhid cross platform compilation

KELEEN uckuo at cs.drexel.edu
Thu Jun 14 16:05:46 UTC 2007

Charles,

Finally, I found the way I configured Makefile for Unslung was not correct.
After I solve the problem, I can now get libhid to work on ASUS WL-HDD device.

BTW, I don't know the way to invoke hid_interrupt_read correctly. Will the function call
block when no more information from HID device? Right now, my HID device is a caller id
box, I will need to retrieve information from the box when there is a new phone call.
Can you kindly show me any sample program to use hid_interrupt_read to retrieve
information?

Thank you again for your help and offer. If I get any outsourcing case later on,
I will ask your help as needed.

Keleen