[libhid-discuss] calling all users of RPM-based distributions...

Xiaofan Chen xiaofanc at gmail.com
Sat May 5 00:02:16 UTC 2007

On 5/4/07, Charles Lepple <clepple at ghz.cc> wrote:
> On May 3, 2007, at 11:52 PM, Xiaofan Chen wrote:
> > Sorry but I do not see the generation of the tarball.
>
> I think rev. 349 has the fix for this.

Sorry I can not find the tarball. I do not see anything
related to the tarball generation from the autogen output.

How do I generate the tarball?

[mcuee at localhost rpm]$ sudo rpmbuild libhid.spec
Password:
error: File /home/mcuee/redhat/SOURCES/libhid-0.2.17.tar.gz: No such
file or directory

[mcuee at localhost rpm]$ cat ~/.rpmmacros
%_topdir /home/mcuee/redhat
%packager Xiaofan Chen <xiaofanc AT gmail.com>

Regards,
Xiaofan