[libhid-discuss] static linking required?

fdsfdsfs sdfsf d07 at btinternet.com
Sat Sep 1 16:36:58 UTC 2007

Hello,
I have just compiled libhid on slax and it worked fine.
After I compiled the test program test_libhid.c I have
stored the binary in a constant directory (since slax
is live-cd), then rebooted and tried to run the test, but
then it did not work, complaining about some missing
.o and .so files. I remembered from my previous linux
experience that this is a dynamic libraray, and I am
assuming I need to to a static link to avoid this
problem. Can someone help me with this as I am not
familiar with the Makefile and what changes I need
to make.
Thanks in advance.
Letthi