[libhid-discuss] Issue with fedora 6

ankita prasad prasad.ankita at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 19:49:21 UTC 2007

Hi

I am a little confused.

Do I need to build libhid on a machine for it to work on that machine. Will
it not work if I just copy the libhid.so, libusb.so and their corresponding
.a files and the executable on to a machine and run the executable from
there?

After my earlier bug I built the exact thing on fedora 6 and it works fine
but when I copied the executable and the .so on to another machine which is
fedora 6, I again get the broken pipe error.

Is there something obvious that I am missing.

Thanks for all your help,
Ankita