[libhid-discuss] Getting started

Marian Aldenhoevel marian.aldenhoevel at marian-aldenhoevel.de
Sun Aug 24 16:45:28 UTC 2008

Hi,

Got it working after blindly experimenting around.

> It says, it sent it sucessfully, but the device is not doing anything.

Yes it does. It answers with a negative reply. IF the command is given
correctly. It does need the reportID as first byte of the buffer after
all.

> maybe the firmware did not like my command. It should give a reply anyway.

It does. The reply is, however, not queried by get_input_report, but sent
over the endpoint 1, that is of type interrupt.

Thank you all for a great piece of software!

Now off to decoding all those fiddly status bits my device is giving me...

Ciao, MM