[libhid-discuss] Need API for identifying the port no to which the usb device is connected

shivaprasad javali jbsp72 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 04:52:53 UTC 2008

Hi,

     The location being printed there is the busnumber/devicefilename. While
this might be useful for me I am looking for a way for me to get the port no
of the usb device. When I look at the file /proc/bus/usb/devices I get a
port no field for each usb device there . Thats the port no I want to know
about my USB device. Is ther any way to get that port no.

Thanks
Shivaprasad