[libhid-discuss] Thanks for all the help

alfredo alvarez zeus2003 at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 15:55:46 UTC 2008

Hi,
  I want to say thanks for the help with getting my device working with libhid it worked well in the project and we ended we a very good result. below is the link to my capstone in computer engineering project in case you guys want to see it.

  http://ece.uprm.edu/~s017913/CEI-Group/

  we used libhid in a gumstix which is an arm microcomputer and im glad to report that it works just fine and we used together we several 14f series Pic that have USB enabled and the adjustment were minimal.

  Thanks Again
  Alfredo