[libhid-discuss] Correct Library?

Charles Lepple clepple at ghz.cc
Mon May 26 23:59:03 UTC 2008

On May 24, 2008, at 8:19 AM, Peter Stuge wrote:

> On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 11:36:48AM -0400, Adrian Parker wrote:
>> Robert V Krakora has sent me libhid code that works under Windows.
>
> Can you make a patch against the current libhid source?

Because of the global search-and-replace that I mentioned earlier,
it's going to be a huge patch.

What we really need is for someone to try and find the minimal set of
diffs required - and yes, knowing the needed changes will help in the
future when someone gets around to writing a native Win32 HID API
backend.

--
Charles Lepple