[libhid-discuss] Installing Python wrappers from SVN

Charles Lepple clepple at ghz.cc
Mon Nov 17 15:11:09 UTC 2008

On Nov 16, 2008, at 4:42 PM, Sarah Mount wrote:

> I'm trying to compile and install libhid from the latest SVN source
> I notice that by default the "prefix" used by configure/make is
> /usr/local/ which causes a problem with installing the Python SWIG
> wrappers on Ibex.

Another option might be to download the changeset that you need [355]
and apply that to the version of libhid in Ubuntu.

http://boxster.ghz.cc/projects/libhid/changeset/355

There's a link to the raw patch at the bottom of that page ("Unified
Diff") and after going through the 'apt-src install libhid' routine,
that patch should still apply.

--
Charles Lepple