[libhid-discuss] Still can't interrupt_read() properly

Marian Aldenhoevel marian.aldenhoevel at marian-aldenhoevel.de
Thu Sep 4 13:45:43 UTC 2008

Hi,

> It doesn't look like the full log came through. (Please remember to
> compress it.)

Zipped and attached.

> What if you set the USB_DEBUG environment variable to something
> non-zero? Do you get any more debug information about the failed transfer?

I did that and hid_set_usb_debug(1) in my code. No extra messages.

>> I have experimented with a number of timeout options. Short, long,
>> very long. So I do not think this is because of the time the device
>> needs to process the second command.
>
> What is "very long"?

Several seconds.

> Also note that there are seven seconds between these transfers:

That is because they are sent manually from a cumbersome demo-program ;-).

Nonetheless I put a ten second delay in my code between successfully receiving
the reply to the first command and sending the second. No change observed.

Ciao, MM