[libhid-discuss] Still can't interrupt_read() properly

Marian Aldenhövel marian.aldenhoevel at mba-software.de
Fri Sep 5 13:18:28 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have reproduced the problem in a simple testcase based on libhid_test.c to
make sure that it was not something unrelated in the rest of my read program.

The attached simple program sends the same command three times. The device
acts on it three times, but the results do not come back the second and third
time. The second and third attempts fail with different results.

Ciao, MM
--
Marian Aldenhövel, Rosenhain 23, 53123 Bonn
http://www.marian-aldenhoevel.de