[libhid-discuss] problems with libhid and Oregon Scientific weather station WMRS203 (interrupt read)

Xiaofan Chen xiaofanc at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 00:58:22 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Jordi
Puigsegur<jordi.puigsegur at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to use libhid to acces a Oregon Scientific weather station
> (model WMRS200). It is recognised as a hid device.
> Using code similar to test_hid.c and with ideas borrowed from the following
> web page:  Linux Oregon Scientific WMR100 I am able to force open it, but
> cannot read the information from the interrupt...
>
> What am I doing wrong? The system is a Ubuntu Jaunty. If there is any other
> information I can provide, please let me know.

Google found the following and maybe they can help.
1) Oregon WMR200 Driver (Under Dev.), using libusb 0.1.12
http://www.sdic.ch/innovation/contributions

2) You can also try this thread
http://www.weather-watch.com/smf/index.php?topic=28307.msg226828
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/WeatherDlinux.zip