[libhid-discuss] MGE, HID Parser and GPL

Tom Isaacson TIsaacson at nextwindow.com
Tue Aug 25 04:06:53 UTC 2009

I just came across a previous discussion about this in 2007:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.libhid.general/88/match=gpl

The suggestion then was to replace HID parser with the code from lsusb,
and "ask the guys who wrote that if we can use their code and license it
under the Artistic license". Did anyone contact them about this?

Tom Isaacson