[libhid-discuss] Problem with configure

Tom Isaacson TIsaacson at nextwindow.com
Thu Aug 27 22:36:43 UTC 2009

What version of autoconf should I be using? I'm using Ubuntu 9.04, and when I run ./configure I get the error:
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... mawk
./configure: line 2568: syntax error near unexpected token `pedantic,'
./configure: line 2568: `MD_ARG_ENABLE_CUSTOM(pedantic, pedantic compiler checks, no)'

Am I using an incompatible version of autoconf or is something else going wrong here?

Thanks.

Tom Isaacson