[libhid-discuss] Misunderstanding input and output paths

Xiaofan Chen xiaofanc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 06:17:11 UTC 2010

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 1:45 PM, Gary Briggs <chunky at icculus.org> wrote:
> Your code included hid_strerror, but that doesn't appear to be available
> here. I'm using the default package included in ubuntu 9.04 on PPC,
> which according to showpkg is version 0.2.15+20060325-2.2ubuntu1

There is a recent report about endian problem for libusb-1.0, I am
not sure if it affects libusb-0.1 or not. But you may want to check
if that works for PPC. Take note libhid is based on libusb-0.1.
http://old.nabble.com/libusb-usbfs-endian-handling-td28141057.html

> WARNING: hid_interrupt_read(): failed to get interrupt read from device 004/002[0]:
> could not claim interface 0: Device or resource busy

You have to detach the kernel HID driver using libhid's
libhid-detach-device program.

--
Xiaofan http://mcuee.blogspot.com