[libhid-discuss] retrieving large HID descriptor bytes

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Thu Jun 17 07:14:40 UTC 2010

Hi Mike,

mike stone wrote:
> The device was created on Ti TMS320c6747 using BIOS USB pcakage
> (based on JUNGO USB stack).

This sounds really bad..

That TI device is a high performance high quality SoC with DSP and a
high-speed USB OTG peripheral. Great!

But I hold Jungo drivers in extremely low regard, so I would strongly
recommend to find a superior solution for your product.

Regardless of what driver you choose you may have more benefits from
not using the HID device class, unless you are actually creating a
human interface device. Are you?

>       iInterface              1 Wintracker III

Please explain what the device will do?

//Peter