[libhid-discuss] libhid on fedora

Manuel F Martinez manpaz at bashlinux.com
Mon Mar 8 20:50:33 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

   The proper libhid RPM have been build and approved on Fedora, I have
applied a couple of patches in order to accomplish with Fedora Package
Guidelines. Now I wonder if there is possible to send you the patches and
spec file so you can have a copy of them, either on the list or svn.

   Please let me know which way do you prefer.

   Thanks,

--
Manuel F Martinez
Linux Systems Engineer