[libhid-discuss] how to select Report ID?

Christopher Boger cboger at rosenaviation.com
Thu Mar 11 23:32:29 UTC 2010

I have a device with multiple Report IDs. Each of the Report IDs is
associated with the same Usage Page and Usage number. So, basically I
have one path. How exactly do I select the Report ID? It looks like when
I write a report using the path, it shows a report ID in the TRACE
printout, but basically it's choosing the first report ID that matches
this path. How do I select others? Is this a limitation of libhid? Or,
am I not getting something?

Thanks.